FNCCEC is pleased to launch the ILC 2023–2024 Call for Proposals
The Indigenous Languages and Cultures Program is a Canadian Heritage funded program. The First Nations Confederacy of Cultural Education Centres (FNCCEC) is the Regionally Designated Organization (RDO) for Ontario and is working in collaboration with Canadian Heritage on Indigenous languages.
The deadline for applications is Friday, May 26th, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET (Local Ottawa Time).
No application will be accepted after 5:00 PM ET (Local Ottawa Time) Friday May 26th, 2023.
How to Apply
The FNCCEC is accepting Indigenous Languages Component (ILC) funding proposals from First Nation communities and/or organizations in Ontario for the following three different funding streams:
- Stream 1: 2023-2024 – Single Year Proposals
- Stream 2: 2023-2028 – Annual and Multi-Year
- Stream 3: 2023-2028 – Ongoing Programmatic Funding
First Nation communities and First Nation organizations in Ontario who are planning to submit an application, please see the FNCCEC – ILC 2023-2024 FUNDING GUIDELINES. You must follow the terms outlined in the Funding Guidelines.
It is also mandatory to use the required Application Forms and Appendixes:
- Annex A: Application Checklist – ILC 2023-2024 (please use the checklist)
- Annex B: General Application Form – this Form contains the required Appendixes:
- Appendix 1: Funding Stream 1
- Appendix 2: Funding Stream 2
- Appendix 3: Funding Stream 3
- Annex C: Organization Overview (Annex C is included in Annex B)
- Annex D: Declaration (Annex D is included in Annex B)
- Annex E: Budget Templates (please use the relevant TABS for each Funding Stream)
- Applicant Acceptance of Liability Form
Follow the application instructions described in Annex B: General Application Form.
Please read carefully the FNCCEC FUNDING GUIDELINES detailing the Eligibilities; mandatory requirements for the Application package; deadline submission date and time; and contact information for help with the application.
Submit Your Application by Email:
Submit your application by email to: email@example.com (the contact information is included in the Funding Guidelines).
FNCCEC email system will confirm the date and time the email was sent by the applicant and received by FNCCEC.
Submit Your Application by Mail:
FNCCEC / Language Secretariat
666 Kirkwood Avenue, Suite 302
Ottawa, Ontario K1Z5X9
Mailed applications must be sent by Canada Post and postmarked on or before the deadline date.
Bingwi Neyaashi Anishinaabek
Circle of Turtle Lodge
Anishinaabekwewag Grandmother’s Circle
Matawa First Nations Management / Education
Ne-Chee Friendship Centre
FNCCEC is not responsible for any application sent directly to Canadian Heritage by the applicant and not provided by Canadian Heritage to the FNCCEC by the FNCCEC specified application deadline date and time. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure your application is received by FNCCEC by the specified date and time set by FNCCEC.